top of page

Fire at Charke Swim

On Sept 20th in the afternoon a fire started on the roof of 3255 Stephenson Point Road, above the pool. I made efforts to control the fire with a hose, cleared the building and called 911. Everyone got out safe. I was taken the hospital for smoke inhalation but I'm fine. Unfortunately the pool is closed now and all classes are suspended. Over the next few days we are going to look at a plan for moving forward. We have ideas about another location and how we will address refunds or credits but give us a few days to sort that out.
- Mark Charke
227 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Charke Swim July 2nd

Happy Belated Canada Day Everyone! I've got a bunch of news, some good, some not so good. September Lessons I've launched September lessons. As the summer rush will be over I'm able to rent Fridays

Comments


bottom of page